Get the level of privacy you need without compromising on style. Also known as ‘Half-height’, they keep your home looking light and airy, whilst gaining extra privacy on the lower sections. Café Style shutters can be made to any height you desire, meaning you do not have to cover those lovely stained-glass top windows. They really give you the best of both worlds.
Why Our Cafe Shutters Are a Great Choice:
- Gorgeous style designed to cover the bottom section of your window only
- The top is left clear to let the most light in
- Exceptional practicality combined with a truly sophisticated look
- Our most cost-effective style
- A range of colours, slat sizes, panels as well as premium hardwood, affordable hybrawood, or waterproof polyvinyl options
- Come with a 5-year guarantee
- Always thoughtfully measured, crafted, and installed specially for you
What windows work best with Café Style?
This range of made-to-measure shutters can become a chic addition to any window type, especially sash or bay windows. As cafe-style only covers the lower section of the window, it works particularly great for bedrooms, bathrooms, or dressing rooms where extra privacy is necessary. Cafe style shutter blinds are also often installed in ground floor rooms and on the street-facing windows where maximum light needs to travel through while maintaining discretion.
How Much Do Cafe Style Shutters Cost?
As they only cover half of the window, they will cost half the price. You can have your bespoke plantation shutters in any of our materials and colors. It will not cost any extra. We price very competitively, and we do have a price match option available for all of our shutter styles.
With our free design appointment, we can home in on what look and functionality you are after. Our expert will work closely with you to ensure your new cafe style shutters will add comfort and a charming feel to your home interior.
Learn more about our service, call us or book a free in-home design consultation with our local expert.